Do you want to support and take part in Sofia's development as a modern European city? Join the Sofia Development Association Volunteer programme!
As volunteers you will participate in the organization of initiatives and events related to Sofia's development:
• Join the team of Sofia Development Association (SDA) and give us a hand in our office;
• Unleash your creativity and design information and promotional materials about Sofia;
• Get involved in the organization of accompanying events – conferences, seminars, working meetings (arranging the meeting room,
distributing materials, assisting the participants, interpretation);
• Communicate and liaise with participants in the events (recruit participants, send information, etc.);
• Helping in the organization of initiatives and events included in the strategy Sofia – Creative Capital.
• In the beginning of each month, receive a schedule of the events and pick the time and date for your participation;
• Flexible working time, depending on your availability;
• Let us know if you're available for ad hoc events (stand-by regime.)
What are we looking for:
• Students, senior citizens, and everyone who would like to be part of this initiative (volunteers must be 18 or older when they start working
• Responsible team players;
• Available on call;
• Good command of foreign languages is a plus;
• Previous volunteer experience is an advantage but is not mandatory;
• Candidates interested in a long-term commitment to SDA (after 2013).
What do we offer:
• Volunteers will have free access to other events organized by SDA or affiliated institutions;
• Opportunity to meet and work with some of the most interesting artists in Sofia and Europe;
• Opportunity to develop your social skills, communication and organizational skills
• Receive a Volunteer Certificate from SDA and Sofia Municipality.
How can you get involved:
Application deadline: rolling
• Our volunteers